Visit Us for Optimal Health: Obstetrics and Gynecology in Olathe, KS
Olathe Medical Center Location
If you avoid the OB/GYN due to embarrassment, you are not alone. Many women feel too vulnerable and anxious to even schedule an exam. At Women’s Clinic of Johnson County (WCJC), our team of female OB/GYNs will help you feel comfortable, relaxed, and safe during every visit.
Because we specialize in obstetrics and gynecology at our Olathe, KS clinic, we know what the most common reproductive issues are, as well as how to resolve them. Women make up over 50 percent of the Olathe population, so it’s only natural that we work to help each woman in Olathe benefit from our services.
What We Offer
At WCJC, we use advanced technology to ensure accuracy in all our services:
- In-office OB/GYN services
- Inpatient gynecological procedures
- Gynecological outpatient and day surgeries
- Diagnostic procedures
- Mid-life and post-menopausal services
No matter your age, we invite you to schedule an annual exam so we can monitor your reproductive health status and keep an accurate record of each visit. Here’s how we generally begin each exam:
- Vital signs – We will measure and record your height, weight, blood pressure, and body mass index (BMI).
- Current health – We will ask you about your level of physical activity, sexual practice, nutritional habits, and any drug or alcohol use.
At WCJC, your comfort matters to us.